HOME2018-10-22T20:13:58+00:00

TONY’S CELL PHONE

949-633-6741

WORKING HOURS

9:00 am – 9:00 pm

WORKING DAYS

EVERY DAY

TONY’S CELL PHONE

949-633-6741

WORKING HOURS

9:00 am – 9:00 pm

WORKING DAYS

EVERY DAY

TESTIMONIALS

reviews about tony babarino real estate agent buy or sell in irvine

“Tony is a really nice agent and he spent a lot of time to help us to find a dream home. He checked details for property on our list and then showed us the final list for shopping and saved us a lot of time. English is not my mother language…..” (see more)

homes for sale in Woodbury irvine

“Tony has been excellent agent providing responsible and proactive service…He had full passion to his job, paying extra attention on all stages of the entire process…what he did was absolutely out of my expectation and released my concern….”  (see more)

See more!

ABOUT Tony Babarino

“I utilize my experience and knowledge of Orange County and surrounding areas to effectively represent my clients’ individual needs. Whether you are a first time buyer or a savvy investor, my real estate expertise will help guide you through challenges and make your transaction a successful and positive event. I’ve built my reputation on being honest, trustworthy and always having my client’s best interest at heart. Give me 1% of your trust and I’ll earn the other 99%.”

It all begins with a friendly and honest conversation!

CONTACT TONY

ELECTRICAL SERVICES

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum vestibulum quis metus sodales ullamcorper. Vivamus eu sodales sapien, sit amet rhoncus nisi. Curabitur luctus ipsum ac magna ultricies imperdiet.

Energy Survey

In sit amet urna dapibus, pretium nisi nec, imperdiet velit maecinas Dapibus augue mi sit amet bibend ets viverra.

READ MORE

Emergency Lighting

In sit amet urna dapibus, pretium nisi nec, imperdiet velit maecinas Dapibus augue mi sit amet bibend ets viverra.

READ MORE

Electrical Testing

In sit amet urna dapibus, pretium nisi nec, imperdiet velit maecinas Dapibus augue mi sit amet bibend ets viverra.

READ MORE

Cable Networking

In sit amet urna dapibus, pretium nisi nec, imperdiet velit maecinas Dapibus augue mi sit amet bibend ets viverra.

READ MORE

Security & Access

In sit amet urna dapibus, pretium nisi nec, imperdiet velit maecinas Dapibus augue mi sit amet bibend ets viverra.

READ MORE

Project Management

In sit amet urna dapibus, pretium nisi nec, imperdiet velit maecinas Dapibus augue mi sit amet bibend ets viverra.

READ MORE

WORK & PROJECTS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum vestibulum quis metus sodales ullamcorper. Vivamus eu sodales sapien, sit amet rhoncus nisi. Curabitur luctus ipsum ac magna ultricies imperdiet.

READ MORE

OUR BLOG

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum vestibulum quis metus sodales ullamcorper. Vivamus eu sodales sapien, sit amet rhoncus nisi. Curabitur luctus ipsum ac magna ultricies imperdiet.

Load More Posts

WHAT IS MY HOME WORTH TODAY? Ask for a free Comparative Market Analysis.

Fill out the confidential form with your address to begin!

OFFICE LINE

1.800.555.6789

EMERGENCY

1.800.555.0000

WORKING HOURS

9:00am – 6:00pm

OFFICE LINE

1.800.555.6789

EMERGENCY

1.800.555.0000

WORKING HOURS

9:00am – 6:00pm